A306 Slimline Fast Track
All the gates models are space efficient security barriers, with a compact design, yet offer sufficient space to integrate any access control system. They can be mounted with display, passage counter, card reader, token operation, traffic lights, command console, alarm system against unauthorised entries, interfaced with a PC through a RS232 (RS485, TCP-IP) line, The unique swing arm feature provides a fail-safe safety solution in case of an emergency or power failure. Durability with minimal maintenance means years and millions of trouble free passages. The gate creates a secure environment in a reception for example. Our gates are used in applications, including stadiums and arenas, perimeter and interior security, recreation and amusement parks, retail crowd control, transit fare collection and lobby access control.
|Passage width||mm||< 900mm|
|Max power consumption||w||35|
|Dimension excluding bars||mm||1400x185x1020|
|Net weight including bars||kg||95|
Standard and optional features;
- Use IC cards, ID cards, Bar code or magnetic cards as automatic identification system and achieve access attendance fees or function
- A direction indicator displaying a pedestrians access and the current status, allowing a smooth passage
- Display has been in use for statistics and numbers
- Voice and strobe light alerts
- A combination of infrared sensors and police anti-illegal entry into pedestrian access. The protection of a smooth entry preventing channel following.
- Double anti-clipping function, photocell anti-clipping and mechanical anti-clipping
- Auto re-set function preventing prohibited passengers until further id is displayed.
- The barrier can be set to delay closing in 1-60 seconds after a valid card reading.
- Single passage in the set direction
- Bi-directional single passage
- Free passage in the set direction
- Always free or locked
- Housing: Made in metal sheet and painted with 20/10, or in stainless shell AISI304 or AISI316.
- Barrier arms – stainless steel, anti-panic arms (optional) – stainless stewl.
- Lid (optional) – stainless steel or artificial stone (black / brown)
Colours and Finishes
- High quality powder coating plus lacquered finish
- Dark grey colour high quality powder coasting plus lacquered finish
- Sandpaper powder coating with pearl mica effect
Features and Benefits
- Heavy duty design for 24 hours continuous application
- Heavy duty pull type
- Indoor or outdoor application
- High durability and industrial parts
- All the running is quiet without any noise or shock.
- Dry contact relay with 12 volt or 24 volt pulse
- Rs485, or Tcp-Ip communication with computer
- Three million times or above test for motor
- Overheat and overload dual protection for motor
Access Control Systems